7.02.2008

Inventory

This inventory was taken on Wednesday, July 2, 2008 at 7:30 pm.

Squirrels collecting acorns in the backyard: 2

Fat woodchucks eating grass in the backyard: 4

Adorable cottontail bunnies chillin in the backyard: 1

Incessantly noisy tree frogs making noise in the backyard: 1

Bored-sounding owls barely making an effort in the backyard: 1

Other assorted birds flying around the backyard: at least 10

Lazy-ass indoor cats curled up asleep in our bed who couldn't care less about the wildlife party going in the backyard: 2

Chances I will be able to grow a successful vegetable in the backyard this year: 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, I accidentally flushed one of my socks down the toilet at the gym today. Before my workout.

Survey: If that happened to you would you -
a) proceed with your workout wearing only one sock
b) proceed with your workout wearing no socks
c) skip the workout, go home and eat ice cream

Your input is very important to me in the likely event that this will happen to me again sometime in the future.

Thanks,
Dames

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sock Flusher!!!